Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Generous Family


I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, loving, generous extended family. In the last few months one of my husband's cousins brought over four big bags of gorgeous baby clothes for our little girl to wear, another cousin recently gave us a box of DVDs, books and toys in great condition, my mother-in-law and aunty have made us the most beautiful knitted jumpers and blankets, and my husband's nana (who is 95!!!) made us these adorable knitted dolls.


Last week my mum and nana gave our little girl her first pair of jeans and this cute cardigan and jumpsuit.



We feel so loved and so grateful that God has blessed us with such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

K.V. Writes said...

I believe your wonderful sister also gave you something too....hmm....?