Wednesday, December 23, 2009
This is a really easy and delicious trifle I took to our family Christmas gathering.
1 packet of jam rolls
1 packet of jelly
1 vanilla pudding mix
1. Make the vanilla pudding and jelly ahead of time according to the instructions on the packets and put in the fridge to set.
2. Whip the cream using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Place the jam rolls in the bottom of a large bowl.
4. Place the jelly, then the vanilla pudding on top of the jam rolls.
5. Put the whipped cream on top of the vanilla pudding, then decorate with bananas and strawberries.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
With Christmas just a couple of weeks away we have been reading "The Christmas Story" almost every day. This book is written in simple language and tells the story of how Mary and Joseph travelled to Bethlehem where Mary gave birth to the baby Jesus in a manger. I hope that reading this book together will become one of our family traditions that we do at this time every year.