I bought some orange m&ms for movie night on Saturday night and since we had quite a few leftover I decided to make some Choc-Orange Cookies, using Bakerella's Cowgirl Cookie Recipe. I changed a couple of the ingredients to suit my taste and they are so good!! Here's my recipe:
1 1/3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup oats
1 cup orange flavoured m&ms
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 Fahrenheit).
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Lightly beat the egg in a separate bowl and add it to the dry ingredients.
4. Soften (but don't melt) the butter in the microwave and add it to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Form the mixture into 1 inch balls and place them on a greased baking tray.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.