These burgers are great for a summer dinner outside.
500 grams ground chicken
1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning or dried taco seasoning
6 bread rolls
6 pineapple rings
2 tomatoes sliced
6 cheese slices
6 lettuce leaves
ketchup or other sauce
1. Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl.
2. Form the mixture into burger patties and put them in the fridge for one hour.
3. Take the patties out of the fridge and place them in a greased frying pan on medium heat.
4. Cook slowly on both sides. (Cover with a lid if you need to so that they're cooked right through).
5. When the patties are almost cooked, place the cheese on top to melt.
6. Cut the rolls in half and toast them lightly under a grill.
7. Butter the rolls and place on the pineapple, tomato and lettuce.
8. Put the patties with cheese onto the roll and add some sauce. Yummy!
Makes 6 chicken burgers.