Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Day at the Markets

Last month we went away for a long weekend to a small country town, with real country markets. There were lots of little tables set up to sell crafty things, homemade cakes and cookies, plants, books and more. They even had a group of young girls from the local school singing out the front.

I bought this grocery bag holder - something I've been wanting for a long time to tame the pile of bags that used to live on top of my pantry. I just love the little hens on the side.



My husband bought this adorable hat for our daughter. It's about the only hat she'll wear at the moment. I think she likes playing with the tassels that hang down the sides.

Then we were discussing what kind of stall we would have if we ever decided to work at the markets. I'd probably sell clothes (I've already got half a wardrobe full that could make some money), or books (then I could read them before I sold them heehee).

No comments: