These aren't the cupcakes that I made for the baby shower last weekend but they're an easy and yummy recipe. The baby shower cupcakes had babies on top and were just so cute. I think I downloaded those photos off the camera and I can't remember where I put them. Anyway, here is the recipe for these cupcakes.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/4 cup milk
Butter Cream Icing
1 1/2 cups icing sugar
2 tablespoons milk
food colouring (if desired)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 Fahrenheit).
2. Combine butter, extract, sugar, eggs, flour and milk in small bowl and mix with an electric beater for about 3 minutes.
3. Divide mixture into patty cases and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a rack.
5. Beat the ingredients for the butter cream icing and spread onto cupcakes.
Note: To make chocolate cupcakes, add 1/4 cup of cocoa to the cupcake mixture.