These buttermilk pancakes are by far the fluffiest and nicest tasting pancakes I've ever made.
1 1/4 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1. Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl and add the egg.
2. Slowly pour in the milk as you mix the ingredients with an electric mixer.
3. Beat for about 2 minutes to get all the lumps out.
4. Heat some butter in a frying pan on low-medium heat and pour in some mixture.
5. Cook the pancake slowly (as the mixture is thick) and flip the pancake over when bubbles begin to form on the top.
6. Cook the other side until lightly golden brown.
7. Serve with honey, sugar and lemon, maple syrup or fruit syrup.