Thursday, August 20, 2009

What's been happening at our place

It took me twice as long as it normally does to vacuum the lounge room today since Baby Bee (10 months old) kept trying to climb onto my back. :) I was on my hands and knees vacuuming under furniture and she kept grabbing onto my back trying to stand up and climb on for a piggy-back ride. I normally hate vacuuming but it's a lot more fun now that I have someone to 'help' me.

In other news, we've been spending a lot of time on the kitchen floor lately as that's where Baby Bee is eating most of her meals. She hates the high chair and squeals when I put her in there. I know, I know, I should just persist and require her to eat all meals in there (in fact I think I gave that advice to my sister a few months ago - when I was still exclusively breast feeding haha!). For the most part the kitchen floor works well, except for when she sneezed a mouthful of cauliflower into my lap.
.
And finally, I'm so excited to announce that Baby Bee has now learnt how to dance. We had some music on this morning and she was bouncing up and down and clapping her hands. Unfortunately though, I think she may have inherited her mother's rhythm.

No comments: