These spring rolls are great for a summer lunch because you serve them cold. They're also much healthier than fried spring rolls.
8 spring roll wraps
50g tin of shrimp, cooked and shelled
3 lettuce leaves, shredded
4 teaspoons minced coriander
1 small cucumber, grated
1 carrot, grated
1/2 an avocado
1. Place one spring roll wrap in cold water until it is soft.
2. Remove the wrap from the water and lay it flat on the bench.
3. Place a small amount of each of the remaining ingredients down the centre of the wrap and fold it over, tucking in both ends.
4. Allow the wrap to dry slightly, then peel off the top side and pull it over again to make it tighter.5. Make the remaining spring rolls in the same way.
6. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Tip: You can buy the spring roll wrappers from regular supermarkets but I have found that the ones from Asian grocery stores are better quality.
Makes 8 Spring Rolls.
Go to Tammy's Recipes for more yummy things to make.