Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Iron-On Embroidery

Have a look at this iron-on emroidery that Katie did for her little girl. You'll have to scroll down a bit to find the little green dress with the letters on the top. That's what I'm hoping to make. And I love the matching green shoe with the white ribbon. So adorable!! I bought some white ribbon when I bought the emroidery the other day but my little girl won't keep shoes on her feet yet so I'll have to wait until she's a bit older :)

I have to say also that I only found Katie's blog a couple of weeks ago and she is just the sweetest girl. I left her a comment with a question and she sent me back two long emails with so much information. She's a busy mama of two little ones so I really appreciated the time she took to help me.

No comments: