2½ cups (375g) all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
90g cold butter, chopped
1 cup (220g) sugar
1¼ cups (310ml) milk
1 egg, beaten lightly
200g blueberries and raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 18o degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
3. Sift the flour and the baking powder into a bowl and rub in the butter.
4. Stir in the sugar, milk and egg.
5. Add the berries and stir them through gently.
6. Spoon the mixture into the pan and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
These berry muffins were so delicious and moist. My only tip would be that when you spoon the mixture into the pan try to put just the batter and no berries on the bottom of each pan, then spoon some berries on top. If there is a berry at the bottom, it might stick to the pan when you try to remove the muffins.